Hello and welcome to Ramos Family Law!!
I have practiced in family law for over fifteen (15) years ranging from the hotly contested divorce or common-law separation to the easily resolved divorce and common-law separation. To successfully resolve issues, you need to know what your rights are and what your most cost effective solution or settlement may be. It may not always be “all that your heart desires” but it will lead to resolution so you can move on to your new beginning. My practice encompasses both mediation, negotiation and litigation.
– Bachelor of Arts in Criminology from the University of Alberta
– LLB (Bachelor of Laws) from the University of Alberta
– Edmonton Community Legal Education – Volunteer Lawyer
-Just-Us-Girls Youth Justice Committee (Legal Advisor and Trainer)
– Youth Restorative Action Project (Legal Advisor and Trainer)
– Elizabeth Fry Society – Edmonton Women’s Prison Legal Clinic (Legal Advisor)
– Alberta Prime Time panellist regarding Grandparents’ Rights
– Instructor: Parenting After Separation Course
-Instructor: Training, Alberta Council of Women’s Shelters