Ning Ramos, Barrister and Solicitor
I have practiced in family law for over fifteen (15) years ranging from the hotly contested divorce or common-law separation to the easily resolved divorce and common-law separation.
To successfully resolve issues, you need to know what your rights are and what your most cost-effective solution or settlement may be.
It may not always be “all that your heart desires” but it will lead to resolution so you can move on to your new beginning.
My practice encompasses both mediation, negotiation and litigation.
Click on a topic below to expand:
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology (University of Alberta)
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) (University of Alberta)
- Edmonton Community Legal Education – Volunteer Lawyer
- Just-Us-Girls Youth Justice Committee (Legal Advisor and Trainer)
- Youth Restorative Action Project (Legal Advisor and Trainer)
- Elizabeth Fry Society – Edmonton Women’s Prison Legal Clinic (Legal Advisor)
- Alberta Prime Time panellist regarding Grandparents’ Rights (Legal Advisor)
- Instructor: Parenting After Separation Course
- Instructor: Training, Alberta Council of Women’s Shelters
Ramos Family Law Practice Areas
The Divorce or Separation Process
For more information to help you understand the basic process of divorce or separation, click here.
"Custody” refers to legal decision making not physically where the child lives or other such arrangements,
Click here to learn more.
Limited Scope Retainer
Stay in control of your legal fees. To learn more, click here.
Mediation and Litigation
Mediation is a voluntary process where individuals agree to appoint a third party to help negotiations or settlement.
To learn more, click here.